Dr. Naour grew up in Gibson City, Illinois, and has been practicing in Central Illinois since 2004. He joined Carle MCO in 2012 as an interventional pain management specialist and treats general pain and chronic pain with a successful comprehensive approach. Dr. Michaels also accompanies him in the interventional pain program. Before Carle MCO, Naour practiced as an anesthesiologist in Bloomington from 2004-2011, then returned to the University of Michigan to complete a fellowship in pain medicine. Dr. Naour is assisted by his nurse practitioner Sandy Fader, nurse Michelle, and LPN Sheri.
Dr. Naour loves the team environment at Carle MCO and how everyone works together with the singular goal of patient care. He appreciates the open communication he has with the physical and occupational therapists who work with his patients, as it helps him stay updated on their progress. He also participates in monthly team meetings, where they discuss improvements that can be made to increase patients’ success. Outside the office, Naour enjoys baseball, swimming, attending church, and spending quality time with his family.
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois
- Graduate: University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Medical Doctorate
- Residency: University of Michigan, Department of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Department of Anesthesiology
- Carle McLean County Orthopedics Treasurer, 2015-present
- Carle McLean County Orthopedics Board of Directors, 2014-present
- Vice President of Medical Staff OSF St Joseph Medical Center, 2009-2011
- Chief Resident University of Michigan, 2003-2004
- Chief Resident, Anesthesiology, 2003-2004
- Obstetric Anesthesiologist, Sparrow Health System, 2011-2012
- McLean County Anesthesiology (MCA) Anesthesiologist, 2004-2011